A range of standard and non-standard size roof lights are available. Heat soaked tested toughened glass is used for maximum strength and laminated glass inner pane is available to order if required. Non-fragile roof lights are available by using upgraded glass in accordance with CWCT TN92 non-fragility recommendations.
- Toughened safety glass as standard, but other glazing specifications available including solar control or triple glazing to 0.6W/m2K.
- Thermally broken aluminium frame & 1.2W/m2K centre pane Uvalue for improved heat retention.
- Easy clean low maintenance glass option available.
- The following standard sizes are available:
1000mm x 1000mm
1000mm x 1500mm
1000mm x 2000mm
- Non-standard, custom sizes & shapes are available made to order
We work to the highest standard of safety and exceed building regulations as we build our walk-on rooflights without compromise. Non-slip patterns are also available.
Opening rooflights are available for day to day ventilation or smoke ventilation to EN12101. A range of motors and gears are available for both electric and automatic or manual operation. Opening rooflights are available to suit flat roofs or pitched roofs.